9194 Turbo Hot Oil Return Pipe: bolt/gasket assembly
- Four geometrical part variations includes large and small flange ends.
- Assemble gasket to pipe and crimp the tabs once on the pipe.
- Press two bolts into the pipe.
- The tube flanges are not machined consistent.
- Gasket has to be loaded and sandwiched between bolts and the pipe.
- Loading of the bolts cannot hinder the loading of the pipe.
- Gasket tabs to be bent after being positioned to the pipe.
- Part is pin stamped upon proper assembly cycle.