Fascia bracket screwdriver system back to back
- Do not enable the Screwdriver if:
- all the parts are not present and loaded correctly. PIxel counter verifies clip orientation
- at the next position if a failed torque is triggered at the current position
Scope Output and Sequence
- Operator readies the machine for automatic mode.
- Operator loads the fascia bracket into the nest. Parts are detected present and oriented to enable next sequence.
- Operator activates cycle start, clamps advance to part.
- Screwdriver is enabled.
- With the tool, the operator manually runs down the screw into the bracket. If a good torque AND the screw is prensent then the indicator light goes GREEN.
- Operator manually runs down the second screw. Recieves a GREEN torque pass.
- Operator activates the cyc le start, clamps retract to home, operator unloads the finished part.