9646 Glass Run: wet-out/vision inspect
- Manually load rubber glass run.
- Automatically measure rubber, compare to math data, display parameters: PASS or FAIL.
- Manually "start" the stainless steel (SS) onto the rubber glass run.
- Fully wet-out the SS molding onto the rubber extrusion.
- Do not dent extrusion while seating the SS onto the rubber.
- SS molding shape changes. Machine needs to accommodate minor product alterations.
- Use of vision and laser to measure various length attributes as compared to math data as nominal with inclusive tolerances.
- Successfully wet-out the SS to the rubber.