9699 Outer Belt Wet-out Machine
- Manually load rubber molding.
- Expand the extruded rubber to receive the roll formed stainless steel (SS) molding.
- Fully wet-out the SS molding onto the rubber extrusion.
- Do not dent extrusion while seating the SS onto the rubber.
- Production parts did not represent math data of parts: bench out to fit.
- Successfully opened up the rubber lip via two required motions.
- SS molding shape changes. Machine needs to accommodate minor product alterations.
- Successfully wetted out the SS to the rubber.