9898 C1UL tab bend/vision inspect
Scope Input (dual, back to back operator stations)
- Do not enable the Auto cycle if:
- Ad Pro is not detected (UV sensor), parts and metal tabs are not present (proxes/vision) and loaded correctly
- at the second sequence position if all clips are not oriented and seated (vision) do not allow platen retract
- at the third sequence position if TPE isolator is not seated (vision inspect) do not permit vacuum release of part nor the HOT STAMP advance.
Scope Output and Sequence
- Operator selects specific part being run (for vision and hot stamp programs).
- Operator applies Ad Pro to substrate at staging fixture then applies tape. Green light goes ON.
- Operator preassembles three clips to substrate then loads substrate to vacuum upper.
- Operator loads the aluminum bright to lower nest and activates cycle start. Vision detects tabs present, parts are detected present upper advances.
- Tabs are bent, clips are pressed, vision inspects bent tabs.
- Operator manually assembles TPE to the substrate. Vision detects that the "corner" is seated.
- Operator activates cycle start.
- Upper press advances, HOT STAMP advances to strike and "X" in the TPE part for the part being run.
- Platen retracts, operator unloads the finished part.